Saturday, May 9, 2009

How do I transfer my California C.N.A certification to Atlanta Georgia ?

I'm moving to Atlanta Georgia and I want to take my Certified Nurse Assistant(C.N.A.) certification from CA. with me. Any CNA advice on this subject would really help. Thanks!

How do I transfer my California C.N.A certification to Atlanta Georgia ?
You will need to request reciprocity from your state registry. Contact your state registry and request a Application for Enrollment By Reciprocity. They will be able to tell you if you can tranfer your certification to georgia. The contact information for the state registry is listed on www.4cnas.com You may also want to contact the state registry in georgia
Reply:you will have to retake a test in GA to be licensed in that state I'm a RN and from Arkansas but i have to apply for a new license in every state i go to ( i do the traveling nurse) Contact a hospital in GA and they can give you a number to call if they cant help


No comments:

Post a Comment