Sunday, July 12, 2009

After B.Sc. Graduation will MC-SD or MC-SE certification is use-full for job in software industry?

I have completed my BSc (Electronics) graduation in 1993 and still working in Computer Hardware filed. Now I wan to join the software development field.I have soft hand over C,C++,Vb6. Is it possible to me to be a part of software developers.

After B.Sc. Graduation will MC-SD or MC-SE certification is use-full for job in software industry?
From BSc (Electronics) you worked correctly in Hardware Field. For that MCSE,CCNA, CheckPoint, A+ are better certifications.





Since that now you want to try software field, I would suggest MCSD. And also try to do MCA in correspondence. Nowadays many universities are offering MCA in correspondence like ICFAI. That would be very good qualification for you.





Good Luck.
Reply:mail your resume to freshers.infosys.com


naukri.com


hexaware.com


No comments:

Post a Comment