Sunday, July 12, 2009

Does anyone know a website for NC on-line P & C insurance pre cert??

I have had my NC P%26amp;C agents license a few years back but unfortunantly missed a session of CE's and let them lapse. I have to take the 40 hour class and pre certify and take the state exam again. Does anyone know of a website that offers the pre certification class online?? I am a stay at home mom at this time and going into the local college isn't really a good option right now. If anyone can help it is appreciated.


Thanks

Does anyone know a website for NC on-line P %26amp; C insurance pre cert??
Try http://www.insuranceeducators.com/. They are based in Durham and I used to support them in some of their personal life production. They have classes for L%26amp;H and P%26amp;C.

order flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment