Sunday, July 12, 2009

I am certified in 70-316(developing Windows appln in C#.NET1.1)How should i proceed further to get a MCTS/MCPD

I am certified in 70-316(developing Windows appln in C#.NET1.1).


I want to proceed further in windows development of .NET.How should I go about this and get MCPD/MCTS!?





1)Should I have to finish two other exams(Web services, SQL server) to become a MCAD, then write the upgrade certification 70-552 to get MCPD





2)Should I get certified in MCTS(windows appln development which has 2 exams) then become MCPD: Windows Developer by writing additional 70-548





Kindly advice me.





2)

I am certified in 70-316(developing Windows appln in C#.NET1.1)How should i proceed further to get a MCTS/MCPD
Well to benefit from the exam you just passed, you have to attain your MCAD certification. Otherwise, you will not be able to take upgrade examinations for the new generation certifications.





Once you get your MCAD you can take one upgrade exam, namely the 70-551 or the 70-552. This is how you become an MCPD (certified professional developer for either web or windows applications)





If you attain and MCSD you can take the 70-553 and become a MCPD for the enterprise.





For more info on Microsoft's new generation certification plz visit


http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mc...


No comments:

Post a Comment