Sunday, July 12, 2009

What can I do (achieve) with my CISA certification as non-auditing Chartered Accountant? vincenteni@yahoo.com

I am a holder of Degree in Accounting, plus MBA, ACA, CITN %26amp; CISA, etc. with over 10 years of working experience.





I am located in Lagos - Nigeria, and currently working in the finance department of a manufacturing firm as a finance manager. My roles cover: Planing, coordinating and directing the activities of Financial Operations team; Year-end Final Accounts Preparation %26amp; Co-management of Year-end Audit with the External Auditors; Preparation of Company’s Annual Budget (P %26amp; L, Balance sheet, Cash flow ; Periodic monitoring of Budget performance across the business, analyzing %26amp; investigating variances; Preparation of Company Forecast Financial Statement; Administration of Hyperion Processing for External Reporting; e.t.c.





But I am very keen about Info System. I need to know what greater opportunities are out there for me with my CISA given my current standing.








I

What can I do (achieve) with my CISA certification as non-auditing Chartered Accountant? vincenteni@yahoo.com
You can try applying for a domain expert position at a software company that develops financial and accounting software.
Reply:try price coopers for a job


No comments:

Post a Comment