Sunday, July 12, 2009

II am 36 year old, with local certificate in VB6, C++ , Oracle, is any Career benefit me doing MCAD in VB.Net?

Iam doing Clerical work in Government organization in India , I had done some utility software in VB6 with MS Access , I want to make career in Software now, I had some qualification of it but not have authentic certification , Is it possible me by doing MCAD? Please advice

II am 36 year old, with local certificate in VB6, C++ , Oracle, is any Career benefit me doing MCAD in VB.Net?
Ya , but instead of MCAD u can go for MCTS ,


MCAD is based on .NET framework 1.0 %26amp; 1.1


MCTS is on .NET Framework 2.0 ,


There is lots of chance in Market for .NET and i will suggest that if u know C, C++ then try it in C# and VB.NET both.
Reply:If you know so many things then why can't you start your work?

survey for cash

No comments:

Post a Comment