Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I already have an A.A. and B.A. degree, where should I get my technical degree?

I want to work in the tech industry. I've got an A.A. degree in liberal arts with emphasis in math, science, and engineering from a top Junior College, De Anza, and I've got a B.A. degree in Japanese from a prestigious university, U.C. Davis. I also recently got the new A+ certification and am working on getting the Network+. But most job descriptions like at Google say they want someone with a bachelors in Computer Science or related field. So where should I go to get my technical degree? Do I even need one? I've got the knowledge and skills.

I already have an A.A. and B.A. degree, where should I get my technical degree?
Your educated, work it out for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment