Sunday, July 12, 2009

I am teaching vb/oracle ,c++. have teaching experience want a switch tosoftware dev. what should be next step.

my teaching experience does not count. also I am not a fresher. although I am Msc computer science i have no experience in software projects.can some certifications help.

I am teaching vb/oracle ,c++. have teaching experience want a switch tosoftware dev. what should be next step.
my suggestion is....as u told that u are having teaching experience...what u must do is to write some certification exams...like..Oraclecertified programmer..or ..like that soo many exams in microsoft domain also...then there will be a chance for u to switch on to this software developer platform...wishing u all the best...
Reply:Since you have completed M.Sc, I think u have sound knowledge in C++, bcoz if u know this every other languages are based on this. Even oracle has been designed only with c and c++. So if u surely want to become a s/w professional join in HTC Global Services (India) pvt Ltd, in MEPZ, Sanatorium. They will give training and if u are upto wat they expected u ll be placed in their concern. All the best

customer survey

No comments:

Post a Comment