Sunday, July 12, 2009

Anyone heard of retro certification in regards to the GI Bill?

my problem is the bs va office @ my school doesnt want to certify my classes b/c 1 is a preq to another which i find ridiculous. then the counselor said I can take the classes then when I've passed them i can get them "retro certified" then i asked him for the form %26amp; he said there wasnt 1 which makes me wonder if he's just spewing bullshit like most government employees. I swear I'd rather go to the DMV then go to my school's VA office, hasnt anyone heard of this?

Anyone heard of retro certification in regards to the GI Bill?
Maybe you can get help at your local American Legion. They have people to help with these problems. And they'll be on your side.
Reply:No, but I went to school under the old vietnam era GI Bill.

survey results

No comments:

Post a Comment